Lawrence J. Hamilton, CIP, FCLS
CA P.I. License # 16367, RPS # 1710
Owner / Qualified Manager
Mr. Hamilton has been licensed to conduct investigations in the State of California since 1993.
- FBI (surveillance & undercover operations)
- San Diego City Attorney’s Office (fraud and civil pre-trial investigations – both defense and plaintiff
- San Diego Law Enforcement Training Instructor
- Special Investigations Unit Manager
- Workers’ Compensation Investigations Instructor
- General Investigations Training Instructor for Private Investigators, Law Firms and Insurance Carriers
Mr. Hamilton is a Certified Trainer in Workers’ Compensation Investigations, Accident Investigations and Evidence Photography. Mr. Hamilton is a court qualified expert in the areas of Photography, Missing Persons and Accident Reconstruction, and is a Registered Process Server – San Diego County RPS #1790.
The Special Investigations Unit has over 25 years of experience and is a PREFERRED VENDOR with top workers’ compensation insurance carriers and law firms for pre-trial case investigations. We offer skip tracing, AOE/COE, Sub-rosa & Subrogation, Family Law Case Investigations, Personal Injury Investigations, Civil and Pre-trial Investigations and much more. We are fully insured with Liability Insurance and E & O Insurance. We are a member of the BBB as an Accredited Business with an A+ Rating.